Prerequisites for bioinformatics
- Access to a multi-core (24 cpu or greater), ‘high’ memory 64Gb or greater Linux server.
- Familiarity with the ’command line’ and at least one programming language.
- Basic knowledge of how to install software
- Basic knowledge of R (or equivalent) and statistical programming
- Basic knowledge of Statistics and model building
My recommendation is to follow all of the instructions again, from the beginning on your own and send emails to email@example.com And we will be responsive to answering questions
Anticipated 2021 slate of Workshop include
- RNA Sequencing Analysis (At UCD/ At UCSF/ Virtual)
- Intro to Single Cell RNA Sequencing Analysis (At UCD/ At UCSF/ Virtual)
- Genome Wide Association and DNA Variant Analysis (At UCD)
- Microbial Community Analysis (At UCD)
- Metagenomes/Metatranscriptomes (At UCD)
Multiday Broken 1/2 - full day series
- Bioinformatics Prerequisites (Dual onsite and virtual)
- Bash for biologists
- Python for biologists
- R for biologists
- Eukaryotic Genome Assembly, multi-month mega workshop (Virtual only)
- Topics in Advanced Single Cell Analysis (Virtual only)
Maybe in collaboration with industry partners
- Spatial Transcriptomics
- Analysis of Oxford Nanopore data
- PacBio IsoSeq Analysis
For more information on these and other events, and to register, go to https://registration.genomecenter.ucdavis.edu/
Previous Workshops available online
If you would like to take a look at the documentation from previous workshops.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you receive email directly from email@example.com, you are currently subscribed to one of our announcements lists. To subscribe / unsubscribe from the Bioinformatics Core email lists, please follow the instructions at the bottom of http://bioinformatics.ucdavis.edu/contact-us/.